Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Curse you pop-ups!!...

It's a bird, it's a plane (No! Stop looking outside)! I'm talking about pop-ups. They're annoying (Ah right to the point. I love a man who's straight forward...wait...no I don't). I mean I can see how it's "brilliant" because it pops up right as I'm about to click something so I inadvertently click on the add and then have to endure it taking me to the website of the advertiser, but it makes me never want to purchase the product being forced upon me (NO I WILL NOT BUY THE NEW CHEVY MALIBU!!). Besides it takes me about 3 hours (Way to not over-exaggerate...) to find the stinkin' "close" button. So to the people responsible for advertising and marketing, STOP AMBUSHING ME! And I may be more inclined to go out and get myself whatever your forcing down my throat (...But probably not).

Russ VanAllen
I'm gonna go buy a Chevy Malibu...

No comments:

Post a Comment