Wednesday, May 12, 2010

....

It's a little known fact, but I like to talk about myself (just go with it).  Yet, there is somebody who likes to discuss their self more than I could ever hope, and that's Tyra Banks.  Ms. Banks is now working on publishing a fantasy novel (her autobiography?) for young people (as opposed to young non-people, which I hear is a tough market to get).  That's right, Tyra is working to publish her book, which is, according to the egotistical, super-barbie "called 'Modelland' pronounced 'Model land' (because apparently us lower humans are too dumb to figure that out) that takes you to a fantastical place you've never seen, nor heard about, or read about before (for a reason)...where dreams come true and life can change in the blink of a smoky eye (sounds like you should get that checked out)."  Tyra also says that "Modelland has always been a part of my mind and my heart" (Once again, auto-biography anyone?).  Like all "good" book series there will, at least, be three (Please no).  So watch out Harry Potter and Twilight and...whatever other dumb book kids read...Modelland is coming, and...it's a book.

Russ VanAllen
I'm pretty awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment