Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't tase me, bro!



Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who actually uses common sense (which would be sad for the world if that were true), but alas, not even I use common sense (I use an alternative known simply as RussSense), anyway, I digress. I thought I would take you all back to the School of Russ VanAllen for a little lesson I like to call Tasers: How to avoid them. This is a simple one, don't do stupid stuff. Now, I know that running on a field during a baseball game is just simply one of the greatest forms of comedy for some people and their moron friends (who I'm sure have an IQ the same as that of a dead rabbit), but it's not funny...although it is to see them get tased (why isn't that spelled with a "z"? We say it like it has a "z" in it...I think I'm gonna spell it with a "z" from now on...I would change it in the previous spellings, but that would make this little side track rather obsolete). Now I'm a strong opponent to violence, but I'd have to say given the choices, tazers are a nice alternative to anything else. I think the police should release some advertising (wait...we say advertising like it has a "z" in it, but spell it with an "s"...what the heck!!) saying "mouth off and get a free tazing"...(probably shouldn't say free, because my Dutch side would kick in and I'd mouth off just to get the FREE tazing), but something like "we're the police, b****, mouth off and get tazed" (self-censorship, gotta love it!) I think that would send the message loud and clear to the arrogant twits who think they're above the law.




Russ VanAllen and the School of Russ VanAllen: Working to make society better

No comments:

Post a Comment