Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boldly going...or not...

I like to think of myself as a pioneer. Someone who's intelligence is so brilliant that it paves the way for future generations (Ummm...OK?). I'm sure you all agree (If you don't...well, it's my blog...so there...). That being said, I have to ask myself why I'm reading news reports about us finding planets in distant places that are very close to the eco-balance of that of our own, sweet earth. Why is this a problem, you ask? Well...how should I put this? We can't even get a man past the moon, or, frankly, even back to the moon (Although we do have one wicked space station...that we share with other nations.). Why are we out looking for other planets when we have no way, and at this current rate of progression, will never have a way to get to it? You'd think that even a rocket scientist would see this small hiccup... Now I'm not an expert in the ways of space and travel and new planets and the solar system and NASA (National Association of Stupid *Censored*), but I am an expert at life and that entitles me to comment on anything and everything I want. So, lets do something productive; wait 'til the Chinese and the Russians are in the International Space Station (Because I'm sure enough of them spend a bunch of time up there...), blow it up and then work on getting space traveling capabilities (Which we will need when China and Russia retaliate...). See, we just need a little motivation (Mmhmm...).

Russ VanAllen
Helping to ease tensions between America and it's "allies".

1 comment: