Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's just that kind of day...

Facebook is always an interesting tool to cruise and see what sorts of things people "like". Some are just crazy (Like most people who use facebook...and yes, that does include me)...give me a sec, I'm laughing...I'm listening to the soundtrack of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and it's hilarious!...OK, I'm ready to focus...somewhat (I'm no miracle worker)....One thing that someone "liked" was titled "Saying 'I love you' without really meaning it should be illegal". Should that be illegal, or should you believing them be illegal? I mean come on, if I meant it all the times that I told some young lady "I love you" I would be in real trouble (Ha! Yeah, right...you really expect people to believe that? (Hey! I can be suave and debonair if I want...)...OK...)...anyway, get over it, try not to make that mistake again (Even though we all know that you will) and get off facebook for a while (Maybe see a psycho-analyst, I can recommend a few...).

Russ VanAllen
Always here to help...unless it includes me actually doing something...

No comments:

Post a Comment