Monday, August 2, 2010

"Maybe I'll slip it in her brownie"...

*Takes deep breath* Ah, this is my favorite season of them all, political season (That sweet smell of lies and deceit hanging in the air, well, there's just nothing like it...). I wanted to take this time, away from all the criticism of our dear Congress, to look at something they have done that is for our betterment (I know, it's a rather novel idea...), even though a recent bill they just passed will certainly affect my blog by completely eliminating my entire fan base (All 5 people?...(We are NOT starting this again!)). How, you ask? Because it targets pot brownies (See what I did there? I just insinuated my entire "fan" base are druggies...it'll be just my luck that it turns out to be true...). That's right, ongress...WHAT!! My computer doesn't want to type "C", I have to pound the poor key for it to actually type! What is going on!!!!!...anyway, Congress has passed the "Saving Kids from Dangerous Drugs Act of 2009" (Wow...no wonder the Democrats don't read the bills, I'm exhausted just reading the title...), making the kitchens much, much safer for our youth.

Russ VanAllen
Disclaimer: Neither Russ VanAllen nor the Russ VanAllen Corporation, or any subsidiary company therein, condone the use of illegal drugs of any sort (Except Mary Jane, but that's just because we're not sure what it is...).

No comments:

Post a Comment